Social Media Marketing: Essential Elements to enhance Online Traffic
November 7, 2016
A business cannot abruptly make use of social media and benefit from it. Like all other marketing techniques, planning is an important part and every Social Media Marketer should stick to it. The plan is created taking into consideration the goal, audience and a number of resources you have.
Get an understanding of social media: to start Social Media Planning it is first important to understand it. Social Media Marketing is vast world having different types of tools like blogs, review sites and of course Social Networks. It is having marketing channels based on the internet.
A Social Media Marketing strategy is much needed if you want to convert the visitors on your page to your customers. This Social Media Marketing Strategy or plan needs to be well made. The basic elements of a social media marketing strategy are –
- Research regarding the audience – The audience includes the people who will be your prospective customers. Thus if you want to make them your customers it is important to attract them. The audience will get attracted when you talk about their interests and you will get to know about their interests. The research will help you find these interests and likes.
- Selection of Social Network – The audience who is your target may not be present on all social networks. It is important to select the social network as per the likes of the audience.
- Find your KPIs -: These are the goals or key performance indicators. They will tell you in future that what you are doing with your strategy is worthy or not. The performance can be compared to these KPIs.
- Pen down your resources -: Here by resources, it is meant that all the KPIs, audience research files, concepts, content management plans and crisis management plans need to be collected at a particular point.
- Divide Responsibilities: Once you get enough information and the resources or is time to divide responsibilities and make separate departments. If you are working will multiple social networks then it is best to make a team of each network.
- Brainstorming – An important plan of your strategy is brainstorming. As a company, it is very important for you to develop new ideas by the process of brainstorming. These ideas will finally reward and attract more customers.
- Create a schedule – Another important part of your plan is to create a schedule of what you want to post, at what date and with what headline. This will make your post in a systematic manner.
- Provide relevant information – Another element of your strategy should be relevance on information. Whatever you are posting on the social media needs to be relevant to what you produce or what people like.
- Believe in variety – Do not post the same thing on different networks. Instead, try to produce different and new content.
- Working on customer service – Make sure that your strategy includes an interaction with the customers which could be feedback, comments or complaints.
- Reanalyze – Whatever you post on social networks needs to be tested and analyzed. Any mistake should be corrected as soon as possible.
November 21, 2016
October 10, 2016
September 2, 2017